Thursday, January 21, 2010

If I had the next 24 hours free I would...

Spend the afternoon shopping. Head to the beach with my lover and stay there til dusk. Go home via the grocery store and make a a French styled dinner (with the kitchen windows open), drink a generous amount of red wine and park on the couch in front of a movie. Possible cigarettes on the balcony post movie. In bed by the not-too-late early hours of the morning. Sleep in til morning tea time, which I would spend with Poppit eating lots of teeny tiny sized desserts at a nice table.

If I had more hours I'd elongate this to spending the afternoon playing dress ups in an expensive looking yet homely room with Lou and Poppit, lots of champagne and falling down etc. Evening pool party involving frogurt. Waking up and drinking the rest of the champagne, but without the muddy face feeling you get from being hungover and trashy.

No comments: