Wednesday, January 12, 2011

AA / SI

Beyond not putting to rest any ideas that were held by lady in park walking dog, her family and wasted 40 year olds on new years eve, that we are gay (happy we are, lesbians we are not), Mophead made me ponder a bit with her last post. Thusly...
?!!?!!?!!?????
And so I put it to two free internet personality tests to give me my answer.
It was like doing a girlfriend magazine quiz all over again in both accuracy and stupidity (and fun-ness). The assumed lack of accuracy of the test (on account of it being via the internet and free), the stupidity of my choice to do the test thinking I would get a legitimate answer to "?!!?!!?!!?????", or that I should need a test to tell me these things. STILL FUN.
THE RESULTS.
Drum roll please.
AHEM.
Turns out I'm an animated artist/spontaneous idealist. WOWEE.
Anyhow.
I got bored with reading the detailed copy (they were going to charge me) so I chose to illustrate my interpretation of the results with pictures instead.







I have to say, while I seriously regressed and feel slightly cheapened (can't get any cheaper than free) by the whole experience it was a good excuse (not that I needed one) to put up pictures. YAY PICTURES.

No comments: